The Reserve Training Program is designed for you to complete while keeping a normal working schedule. Here is how it works:
- The Reserve Training Program consists of over 160 hours of law enforcement training
- Reserve Training Program hours are 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Reserve Training Program days are Monday through Thursday with some weekend classes
- Instructors are experienced and knowledgeable in their field
- Completion of the Reserve Training Program certifies the student as a Part-Time Law Enforcement Officer.
If you are interested, review the requirements and leave your name, complete address, and a telephone number where you can be reached during the day or evening. You can reach us by phone (785.368.2204) or e-mail (email@example.com).